Pages

Sunday 13 October 2013

I went to the Movies

I WENT TO THE MOVIES 


On Friday the 11th of October my 4 cousins (including myself) and my aunt went to Sylvia Park cinemas. We drove there and got our tickets we got them early but that was so the movie that we were going to see was The Mortal Instruments City of Bones our movie was at 3:00pm so we waited for our movie. We were in centre of Sylvia Park and we walked all the way to Burger King I had a stunner meal which had a rodeo burger, chips, drinks and a chocolate sundae. It was YUMMY!!!!!!! after that we walked the Pak n save and get some chocolate and lollies.

Once we got them we walked back to Hoyts cinemas and went into cinema 8 and then the adds started and then the movie started.  It was such a cool movie I couldn't decided what favourite part of the movie was we left the cinema. we all went back home it was such a fun day I would definitely do it  again.

That's what I did 

THE END:)!!!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.