Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2013

I Went To The Movies

I went to the movies

Today on the 8 of October my 3 cousins, 2 aunties my mum and I went to Sylvia Park. We drove there and went into the centre of Sylvia Park. We went up the escalators and walked into Hoyts cinemas when we saw the line we thought we would never make it to another movie that we wanted to see. But we didn't get to see it but that is okay but we did see another movie and it the Smurfs 2.  Then we went to Pak n save to get some lollies and chocolate then we were done. Once we got our tickets and then we saw a man and a lady giving out free paddle pops they were YUMMY!!!!!!.  We waited a little bit and then we went into the xtream screen we sat down it was a long time but then the movie finished it was a really good movie I can't decide what my favourite part is but I knowI liked it. Then we went back it was such a fun day. I recommend you to watch this movie.

Director:

Raja Gosnell

Genre:
Animation, Comedy, Family

Main cast

Neil Patrick Harris, Jayma Mays and Katy Perry


Synopsis

The Smurfs team up with their human friends to rescue Smurfette, who has been kidnapped by Gargamel since she knows a secret spell that can turn the evil sorcerer's newest creation - creatures called the Naughties - into real Smurfs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.