Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Should Homework be made Compulsory


Should homework be made compulsory?

Should homework be made compulsory? I believe that homework should be made compulsory.  As the only kid in my family I believe that it is good to get a good education. Also you take responsibility for your learning.

Firstly, I believe that homework should be made compulsory because.  Homework can help you to get to the national standard and it helps you in Asttle tests.  It helps you gain knowledge, it helps you with your education.  It teaches you new and different things, homework tests you on what you already know. You can improve and get better. Also you can take a tests even though you get some wrong you can take it home and practice.

Secondly, I believe that homework should be made compulsory because It gives a golden opportunity for parents to get involved in their child’s learning.  It builds relationships between the teacher and the parent.  Parents can see how their child is progressing at school and if you do your homework you can become intelligent and get a good career.  

Thirdly, I believe that homework should be compulsory because it helps you get a bright future.   There are many careers that you could have but I am not going to name all of them so I will just name a few here are some examples you could be a doctor, a lawyer, a musician, or a scientist and many more.  It also can keep you busy if you don’t have anything to do.
Overall I strongly feel that homework should be made compulsory.  Do you think that homework should be made compulsory?         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.