Pages

Friday 19 July 2013

My Birthday

On Tuesday the 16th of July it was my birthday.  To start the day off I had got a present from my mum and dad, they got me some clothes and and shoes. Then I went down to my aunties house ans I got some more presents, off we went me and my family for breakfast we drove to Burger King for breakfast. After that we drove to Pak'n save to go get some lollies and got and went to Sylvia Park and to go to see Despicable me 2 and it was a funny movie.  The part I liked the most was all of it I couldn't choose which one. After that we came back to my aunties house and had the cake, it was so mouthwatering and delicious and it was so YUM!!!! Next I went out for dinner it as so fancy it was called the Langham it was so cool there they had a dessert area, sushi area, meat area, seafood area and a curry area it was so yum they had a chocolate fountain. It was such a yum dinner and a fun day.
Here are some pictures 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.