Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

My Drama

Yesterday at drama, we had to brainstorms ideas about how we use water. Then we got into groups of 3-4 and in my groups Yvette and Time we got pictures and create with our bodies, me and Yvette were bridges and Time was water. Then we did movement next we added sound. When we added sound the first, would their movement and the second would their movement while their third person do their sound, and it would just keep going and on and on. I enjoyed showing the whole class our drama it was cool. I like our drama I would do it again. What  didn't like was that it hard because we had less time to think  of what were going to do.   

1 comment:

Mrs Eeles said...

You're right Lavinia it is hard to think under pressure. Well done.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.