Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Family Birthday

Yesterday it was my cousins birthday.  It was a busy day first my cousin my auntie and I went to Mc Donalads for breakfast.  After that we went to Rebel sports and got my cousin him a Queensland jersey then we went to go to the hairdressers for my auntie.  It took ages but finally she was done next we went back home and started to prepare dinner we had roast after it was prepared.  My cousin my auntie and I went to go and pick up  my cousins girlfriend and his son. Then we drove to the cheesecake shop and bought him a cake and then we went to home and all of my family came over then we had dinner after that we sang happy birthday once I ate that cake it tasted like I felt like I was in Charlie and the chocolate factory. I wish there was leftovers it was YUM!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Latisha said...

Hi Lavinia,

That pieceof cake looks so YUM!!!! You are making me hungry already and I think on this day I saw you and Alazay siting down waiting for a long time then I saw you and Alazay come straight out of the door to say hi and Alazay was eating chips and you were holding something well catch you later but anyways keep up the posting.

Tim said...

Hi Lavinia

I really like the chocolate day cake. It looks so yum.

By Tim

Jessie said...

Hey Lavinia


I really like it and that looks so YUMMY!!!!!!!! and l]keep up the great work

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.