Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

My Story of Little Red Riding Hood

Once upon a time there was a sweet little beautiful girl whose name was Little Red Riding Hood. She lived with her mother a small cottage in Bunny Wood . Her grandmother was very sick, so her mother said  “Little Red Riding Hood you must take this custard tart to your grandmother. Here put it in this basket,”said her mother.
“Remember to stick to the path and don’t talk to any strangers, here take your red coat” she said. “I will mother” answered Little Red Riding Hood. So  she went. As she was skipping along she saw a wolf. So the wolf said “Where are you taking that basket?”.

“I am taking this basket of tarts  to my Grandma” she answered.
‘She is very sick”. Do you want me to take that basket of tarts for you?” with a smirkish look on his face. “No I will be fine” answered Little Red Riding Hood. So the wolf ran to the grandmother’s house as fast as he could.

The wolf left as fast as he could. He took a shortcut to the Grandmother’s cottage. The wolf knocked on the door “who is it?”. As the wolf said in a high pitched voice, “It’s me Little Red Riding Hood”.
Come in dear” with a calm voice so he came in.


The Grandma was so scared. Within a second the wolf gobbled her up and he put her clothes on. He hopped in her bed and he was waited for his prey. Ten minutes later Little Red Riding Hood arrived and knocked on the door. The wolf said in an old ladies voice “Come in”.

So she came in, then she  said  “what big ears you have”. “To all the better to hear you my dear” said the wolf.  So Little Red Riding Hood said “my what big eyes you have”. “All the better see you with my dear” replied the wolf. “What big teeth you have”. The wolf replied “all the better to eat you with my dear”. Then the wolf jumped out of the bed.


The wolf tried to grab her  but she ran around the cottage, she grabbed a wooden stick. Little Red Riding Hood smacked the wolf’s head and then she escaped. The wolf tried to chase her, lucky enough Little Red Riding Hood bumped into a woodchopper. He said “what is wrong?” .

Little Red Riding Hood said “a wolf is trying to eat me” then the wolf showed up.  He looked so scared. The woodchopper chopped him in half and Granny got out. They all lived happily ever after.         

1 comment:

Jazmine said...

I liked how you used personifaction and powerful words.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.