Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

My Art Reflection


Reflecting on my Silhouette Painting

1. Are you pleased with your Silhouette painting? why / why not?
Yes I am because I have done my blending well and it looks cool





2. What did you find easy when you created your silhouette painting?

Going in black paint in my animal




3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your Silhouette painting? -think about blending of colours, tracing round your animal and painting within your animal.
It was going over my animal lots of times





4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?

Miss Paton




5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: blending of colours, animal choice, presentation.
Doing another animal next time






6. What frustrated you when you created your Silhouette painting?

It was tracing over my animal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.